Monday, November 3, 2008

Phillies!/Misfits cover band/canoe update

thanks to Alex for the hook up at Adobe Cafe. the Phils take the field



jinx!


shit was tense for a moment or two

no worries, we got this

fuck yeah. this one's in the books




en route to Broad St. to witness the insanity first hand




fireworks were going off from all angles!





I guess all these pics suck but whatever, I wasn't really concerned with setting the F-stop at this point.




people started setting off fireworks right in the middle of the crowd




fast forward to this past week, I've been meaning to check this ditch out for awhile now





aftermath of the parade on Broad

this is called "how to make a Halloween costume in 5 minutes"



"Is it cold in there or what?"...movie?

enroute to a party in west philly I passed the world's largest piƱata


I gave this shirt to Chuck over 10 years ago


Misfits cover band. Brown Jeff was on the mic















great set


Chuck if you read this, sorry I had to peel before your band. I had an early morning ahead of me.


found my old boots in my parent's basement!

Brian gets his canoe ready to apply the fiberglass to the inside




I kept the chemicals mixing and at the ready while Brian did the applying and mom and grandma supervised






Brian's college footlocker



he's getting there. psyched for launch date!

No comments: