Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rain/night shots/Gildeon Works show/Levittown bowl



Dave and I raced the rain the whole way to Levittown to check out the new bowl...we lost.









I miss skating with this dude



en route to Stacey's show


lovely night for a ride



Mikele's band was up first. all these pics kinda suck. I feel my vantage point and F-stop selection were both sub par all night





Gildeon Works was up next










the Stuff trilogy



2nd attempt at Levittown was a go

I must admit I had low expectations for this bowl but it was pretty fun. way smooth.




the park is right by the Atlantic Ocean

it's easy to complain about prefab parks. this one was ok. I still found things to complain about, I always do.

sad to say that this is the biggest ramp I've skated in years.


in my head this was a much artier shot



I liked this park just enough that if someone else drives me, I might actually go again.

1 comment:

Dan O. said...

you should come to elkins park's super cool skatepark @ wall park.

my kids play at the park next door. i don't know if it is really cool or not, but it is five minutes from my house.

ps fletch rules!!!