Monday, April 6, 2009

basement show/the dogs/dinner at the Gasslers/soccer


went to check out Chuck and Tom P's band in the city. lovely night for a walk.

the directions I got were kinda vague so I got to walk around in the rain for awhile so that was cool. this text became an instant classic in my book/phone.

access to the basement was denied! "Pact" was an understatement. where were the bongos? I grabbed a seat in the living room until I could sneak down between sets.

he goes by Charlie now but he'll always be Chuck to me.


Zia on the 4 stringer

Larry was on the skins









Tom Ick had the limited edish merch!

I had the best angle for Chuck's shoulder


Slingshot Dakota was up next.

Carly Comando was on the horse teeth and vocal duty...

...and Tom P. was behind the kit





the crowd was hyped


"testes, testes, 1, 2, 3"

they closed with a cover of Waiting Room. fun.




dog duty in West Chester





this is the view of my lap when I watch TV in West Chester

off to the Gasslers!

Ben is on the right track in life

anxiously awaiting the solo album





Ben was ready for cake before we even ate


Nigro and I are starting an audio/visual project


Chuck gave me the heads up on a soccer game on Sunday. Don was there...

...I was there...

...unfortunately no one else was. no worries we made up our own game.

then 5 Mexicans showed up and asked to get in our game. guess what...me, Don and Juan won!

1 comment:

O-Face said...

Carly Commando's tattoo on her arm was done by the dude who is gonna do my arm soon too. He's here in portland and hes amazing. He does the best pet tribute tattoos. I'm getting one of Tuna after my arm is done.

It's a small world........