Friday, September 4, 2009

Wheels of Time/berry patches/skate action!

I hadn't been to a Wheels of Time since my boy scout troop handled the garbage detail for them.







note the brass section. how fun would that be?












off to the farm for some berry and apple picking



the trick is to smuggle the black berries on the bottom


to the orchard

the Gala section was fully stocked



best enjoyed right off the vine


not a bad haul


then there's this thing







this angle was beggin' for documentation

unfortunately all I could muster up was a front board


if I get back in the groove I'm claiming a nosegrind. yippee.

twilight session at Poop's


invert over the spinal bifida


over the bridge to Lamboy's backyarder

after we gave the layer some TLC touch up with the screwgun the session was on




then we ate mushrooms...

...and everything was beautiful

No comments: