Monday, March 9, 2009

night shots/new spots/intense snow & skate action!

experimenting with raw food diet...the jury is still out

took it to the streets on 2 wheels for some shopping








natural occurring 3



i guess it's not 100% raw but like i said, the jury is still out

spring is upon us, time to update the spot list






checked out some galleries on everybody's favorite Friday, first Friday!




haha




hit the slopes for some spring weather riding. left the Duofolds at home, it was a balmy 60 degrees. stoked!

first run of the day and I wrech my back on a frontside disaster (apparently raw food diets do nothing for lower back strength.) I stuck with designated photog for the rest of the day. hopefully Matt snapped a more timely pic seeing as Brian was asleep behind the shutter.

get some!

Brian says, "Why mess around, just go method."

tweaked


Brian knows everybody enjoys a wallie


here's me with my camera on the wrong setting for Matt's backside alley oop



Brian takes it to the plumbing

we knew that this might be the last trip to the mountain for the season so we said fuck it and went for inverts on the big quarter. fail.




there was a great shot of Matt upside down on one attempt but I accidentally deleted it. here he is going for a FS invert. one of these seasons we'll get 'em
after the mountain it was time to take it to the streets! (at this point I couldn't stand up straight because of my back. Andy proceeded to call me Pappy for the rest of the day.)

we had a bit of a push to the first spot

choose you wall. one is steep and the other is...steeper.


they can't all be makes


feebles for days


the roll away was abrupt to say the least

we set up a make shift dam to avoid our boards rolling into the toxic sewage on the lower level

look at the expression on Andy's face. full commitment. I love it.




one of these days a truck won't be parked here

stopped by Homebase to check out the album cover rework show

here's mine

Gian Carlo's

Josh Novak's

Music Madness. know your history. damn, makes me miss my Exploited and DRI shirts.

Andy decided to sample some of the current skate fashions


a successful shopping day was had by all!

where's the next spot?

anybody remember the Salisbury gap?

done

kickball was up next


unfortunately the ball only lasted one boot

anybody got a pump?

so long Lehigh Valley, back to the city

later that night on a bike ride I came across this demolition scene



apparently this was a juvy hall so I'm guessing the blue rooms were for boys and the pink was for girls

F-stop experimentations




another ride sunday night. I have a feeling I'll be skating this spot by myself










then my tire decided it was tired of being inflated

at least it was a lovely night for a stroll

No comments: