Wednesday, September 10, 2008

camp/beach/trees/dudes/monoliths

Myrtle Beach was killer. Fuck...Alva, Gullwings, Slimeballs...my first legit set-up. this trip was basically the birth of the beast.



Dr. Dog in Rittenhouse Square (Adam, I didn't have time to make the cardboard cutout, sorry) shitty pics, good show.







kids were hyped







time for s'mores sticks. choose your weapon.


the corn got so hot on the fire the kernels actually started popping



perfect.

time for seconds





a fire in the morning is mandatory


breakfast




en route to Valley Forge again




there was some guy playing the bagpipes so I took a load off in a field to listen and caught some Z's



they're tearing down that old building along the trail








Maldonado was here. East Coast Powerhouse.







"Ponyboy, can you see the sunset from the southside very good?"

"Yeah, real good." ...movie?




the fruit lady outside I. Goldberg always hooks it up.

what the quarter spot looks like now. anybody ever see the movie Shooter? the helicopters fly right overhead and you can totally make out the quarter. I kept rewinding it to see if anyone was actually skating it.

new DIY Fishtown park is in the works





Haas was hyped for Dude's Day


a full day of soccer, burritos, video games, dinner and movies awaited us!




















...into the west




name one bad Swayze movie...you can't.

same goes for Arnold

Commando is flawless

I'm gonna start documenting all the monoliths I come across in my wanderings